Monthly “Free-for-All” Stereology Webinar from SRC Biosciences
“Applications of Unbiased Stereology to Neural Systems”
What: Free Stereology Webinar for Bioscientists
Purpose: To enhance applications of unbiased stereology to biological tissue.
When: Wednesday, 17 April 2019
Time: 12:00 to 2 pm Eastern Standard Time (U.S.)
Format: PowerPoint presentation, computerized system demos, automatic stereology and interactive Q & A.
Instructor: Peter R. Mouton, Ph.D., Professor of Stereology, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL; Chief Scientific Officer, SRC Biosciences, Tampa, FL.
Contact Us for registration and link to join the webinar.
For more than two decades SRC Biosciences (Stereology Resource Center, Inc.) has provided professional stereology training to over 4000 students, program directors, principal investigators and end users (data collectors).
For upcoming stereology training venues and webinars.
Major topics covered by Stereology Webinar include:
- Stereology theory and practice for bioscientists.
- Important terminology, orientation and definitions.
- Optimal accuracy, precision and efficiency.
- Introduction to computerized stereology systems.
- Improve benefit:cost ratios with optimal numbers of animals, sections and locations.
- Efficient study designs.
- Histological techniques and considerations.