Stereology Workshops and Webinars
Stereology Workshops and Webinars are a proven and effective technique for building proficiency in the theory and practical aspects of computerized stereology. Since 1995 our stereology educational program has personally trained over 4,000 members of the global bioscience community.
Upcoming Stereology Training Courses:
- The next monthly Stereology “Free-For-All” Webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, April 17, 2019 from 12 pm to 2 pm. Click here to register and for more information.
- Stereology Workshops will be held at the University of California at San Diego (La Jolla campus) on March 20, 2019 and at North Carolina State University (Raleigh, NC) on March 29, 2019.
These stereology workshops and webinars focuses on several critical areas:
- Optimal sampling for maximal efficiency.
- Tissue processing for optimal results (fixation, embedding, sectioning, staining, etc.).
- Efficient use of all types of computerized stereology systems (all brands).
- Peer-review considerations for publications and funding proposals.
- Avoiding bias in study designs.
- New Automatic Stereology approach based on Deep Learning Neural Networks
Contact Us if you are interested in hosting a stereology workshop at your institution.