On-site Stereology Training
Stereology training at your facility may be cost-effective for groups of five people or more. Organized and taught by highly experienced stereology experts, these 1- or 2-day On-site Stereology Training courses are designed to quickly increase the proficiency of your group in the practical methods of unbiased stereology:
- Detailed study designs for future and current projects.
- Intensive review of histological considerations.
- Techniques to optimize performance on Stereologer and all other computerized systems.
- Methods to enhance automatic analysis of your stained tissue.
- Peer-review advice from long-term stereology reviewers, editors and study section members.
- Improves proficiency of your group in the theoretical and practical aspects of stereology.
Contact Us for details and a quick quote.
Peter R. Mouton, Ph.D., Scientific Director of the SRC and Professor of Stereology, Department of Pathology and Cell Biology, University of South Florida School of Medicine, Tampa, FL.
Dr. Mouton is a recognized expert on the applications of unbiased stereology to biological tissue and author of numerous books and chapters including the following available from Amazon.com and other on-line book sellers:
- Principles and Practices of Unbiased Stereology: an Introduction For Bioscientists (2002) The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore.
- Unbiased Stereology: A Concise Guide (2011) The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore.
- Neurostereology (2013) Wiley-Blackwell Press, Boston.
- Quantitative Anatomy Using Unbiased Stereology (2014) CRC Press, London.