The SRC’s Stereology Core Facility offers stereology contract services, including tissue processing (embedding, sectioning, staining) and stereology data collection. Let our experts process your tissue and collect your stereology data. Service is cost-effective and rapid.
For twenty years and counting, the SRC, through the Stereology Workshop, has been training scientists in biomedical and biological research in the key concepts of design-based (unbiased) stereology.
Consultants in the SRC’s NIH grant writing services have authored, co-authored, or consulted on a wide range of successful grants from federal grants from the National Institutes of Health (see below), National Science Foundation, and private grant agencies.
- Research Project Grants (R01)
- Exploratory/Developmental Research Grants (R21)
- Specialized Center Grants (P50)
- Small Business Innovative Research grants (R43/R44)
- Career Development (K) awards
- Small Grant Programs (R03)
- Academic Research Enhancement Grants (R15)
- Cooperative Agreement Awards (U)