The Stereologer System: The Smart Choice for State-of-the-Art Computerized Stereology
Developed by SRC Biosciences, the leading innovator in the field of computerized stereology.
User-friendly: Designed to obtain unbiased results with minimum user input.
Efficient: Data analysis in a small fraction of time required by other stereology systems.
Affordable: The highest benefit: cost available for computerized stereology.
Compatibility: Smooth integration with all microscopes, motorized stages and imaging hardware.
Support: Stereology, training and technical support by the most established business in the industry.
Computerized Stereology Hardware and Software
Software: The award winning Stereologer software contains more NIH-funded innovations than other systems combined.
- Data collection using manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic methods.
- Analysis of all stereology parameters on sections at any orientation (coronal, sagittal, etc.).
- Automatic optimization of data collection for maximum efficiency.
- Automatic image capture with smooth integration for montaging, annotation, fiber tracing and wide range of image analysis/ image processing in 3D and 4D.
- Stereology tutorial for training new users.
Simple two-step process to bring state-of-the-art stereology to your research program:
Step 1. Choose between two options:
2) Add current version of Stereologer software to an existing microscope.
Step 2. Request Quote Online and leave the rest to us.
Training And Support
For over two decades, the SRC has provided the best stereology training and support in the industry.
As bioscientists with decades of stereology experience, our comprehensive support includes on-site stereology and system training at your facility; complete study design; and advice on histological preparations. Whether you’re a new or experienced user, you will benefit from our:
- Partnership. We understand your issues and have an effective solution.
- Guidance. We help you get on the right track and stay there.
- Communication. Prompt service via phone, email and desktop access.
Ready For A Smart Stereology Solution?
Frustrated with a stereology system from another vendor? Not willing to pay their annual licensing fees to continuing using your system? With our systems you pay one price and own your system.
Contact us to convert your existing hardware into a state-of-the-art computerized stereology system.