Computerized Stereology Systems
Stereologer systems combine state-of-the-art stereology and image analysis solutions with the top support team in the industry.
- Current version Stereologer software
- Software preinstalled and configured on a new computer
- High resolution digital imaging system
- High performance motorized XYZ stage
- Initial “Stereology Bootcamp” to set-up your current and planned projects with a professional study design.
- Your choice from three stereology books by P.R. Mouton published by The Johns Hopkins University Press (Baltimore, MD) and John C. Wiley Press (Boston, MA).
- Three years of continuing Stereology and Technical Support via email, phone and remote access.
Contact Us to get your stereology projects moving forward.
In collaboration with top publishers of medical-science textbooks, the SRC produces professionally written and illustrated stereology books for beginners and scientists with previous stereology experience.
- Neurostereology (Wiley-Blackwell Press, Boston, December 2013)
- Unbiased Stereology: A Concise Guide (The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 2011)
- Principles And Practices Of Unbiased Stereology: An Introduction For Bioscientists (The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 2002)