Computerized Stereology Systems
Stereologer systems combine state-of-the-art stereology and image analysis solutions with the top support team in the industry.
- Current version state-of-the-art Stereologer software
- Preinstalled on a new computer
- High-resolution digital imaging
- Motorized XYZ stage
- Stereology Training remote or on-site
- Three years of support via email, phone and remote access.
Contact Us for a quote.
In collaboration with top publishers of medical-science textbooks, the SRC produces professionally written and illustrated stereology books for beginners and scientists with previous stereology experience.
- Neurostereology (Wiley-Blackwell Press, Boston, December 2013)
- Unbiased Stereology: A Concise Guide (The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 2011)
- Principles And Practices Of Unbiased Stereology: An Introduction For Bioscientists (The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 2002)