SRC Biosciences: Stereology CRO For Private Industry
Regulatory agencies such as the Food and Drug Administration increasingly require unbiased stereology data in support of preclinical studies for drug approval. For more than two decades SRC Biosciences: Stereology CRO has worked under strict confidentiality with the pharmaceutical industry to assess the efficacy, potency and safety of compounds in development.
Stereology CRO projects begins with a teleconference involving clients and our stereology experts. Together, we review the scientific and logistical issues for the project, including the following:
- Tissue Harvesting and Transport. Protocols for tissue removal, preservation, and shipping to our laboratories.
- Tissue Processing. Expert embedding, sectioning, sampling and staining for stereology analysis.
- Stereology Analysis. Experiences technicians use high-throughput computerized systems to collect data from tissue sections.
- Certified Final Report. Statistical analysis with Methods, Graphical and Tabular Results, Images, and References.
- Costs and Time Frame. Often the least expensive and fastest option to obtain stereology results.
Contact us for information about collaborating with SRC Biosciences.