Complete Turnkey Workstation for Stereology and Image Analysis of Neural Structures
Special emphasis on stereology quantification and image analysis/processing of neurons, glial cells, dendritic spines, peripheral nerves, ganglia, and other features associated with neuropathology and neurotoxicology.
Stereologer For Neuroscience includes:
- Stereologer software for quantification of all stereology parameters and their variation.
- Advanced image analysis/ image processing software for creating montages, 2-D to 3-D reconstruction and spatial mapping in 3-D.
- 3-D fiber and neuron tracing, quantification and interactive analysis.
- Installed on new microscope to your specifications (optional).
- High performance XYZ stage control.
- High resolution imaging system for light and fluorescence microscopy.
- Enhanced computer processing speed and high resolution monitor.
- Installation, set-up and training on Stereologer and unbiased stereology at your facility.
- Dual stage micrometer.
- Neurostereology by Peter R. Mouton, Ph.D. (published by John Wiley & Sons, 2014).
- Discount registration at Stereology Workshops.
- Cost for a complete turn-key Stereologer For Neural Systems package is tens of thousands of dollars less than comparable systems from other vendors.
- Support includes step-by-step User Manual and Tutorial, professionally published stereology books, and no-cost upgrades, maintenance and troubleshooting by email, phone, and remote desktop access.