Stereologer With Advanced Image Analysis
Components of this Stereology Workstation include:
- Stereologer software for quantification of all stereology parameters and their variation.
- Comprehensive image analysis and image processing software and training
- High performance XYZ stage control for stereology.
- Advanced high resolution imaging system.
- High performance RAM processing with high resolution monitor.
- Microscope equipped with fluorescence for low to high resolution imaging (optional).
- Installation and set-up at client’s facility.
- Training on unbiased stereology and Stereologer system operation at client’s facility.
- Dual stage micrometer.
- Discount registration for Stereology Workshops.
- Stereologer User Manual and Stereology Textbook.
- Pricing for Stereologer with Advanced Image Analysis depends on microscope requirements.
- Support includes installation and training; step-by-step user manual; professionally published stereology books; and no-cost (no annual fees for upgrades, maintenance and troubleshooting by email, phone, and remote desktop access.